Friday 1 July 2016

Week 9 Reflection

Literacy-Speech

This week we have been planning our speech for our class and Speech board exams. I found it hard writing 46 bubbles for my birthmark! I liked it when Dad said "It is a good topic." I could make maybe over 50 bubbles but I managed 46.

Numeracy- Top Dog

We have discovered the "Top Dog" challenge and we choose a Span-adore hunting dog. Our group found it hard finding a dog collar for Conti our dog.  We found it easy when we got a dog collar because It was camouflage for hunting. We think we could improve our pricing for the dog.


Word Work

This week I did Word Work for home learning and completed it in 1 night. I enjoyed writing it because it was about education. I found it hard doing it in 1 night. I could improve my wording ( I think!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.