Friday 24 June 2016

Week 8 reflection

Literacy

This week we were learning about "When to start a new paragraph". I found nothing very hard but sorting out the drawing was hard. I enjoyed inserting word art putting the title in and my name in. I hope you enjoy my examples.

Reading

We made a slide called "perfect punctuation" . I found it hard doing the semicolon slide because I knew NOTHING about semicolons. I liked doing the Speech mark slide because that was my most detailed piece.
Hope you enjoy reading it.


Word Work

This weeks word work, it is based on the magnificent Ferrari 489 race car. I found it hard writing my whole paragraph ALL ABOUT CARS! I enjoyed writing about cars because they are my favorite things in this universe. I hope you enjoy reading my special Word Work!

Update on show not tell

This week we had to update our "Show not tell" to make it FANTASTIC. Leave a comment if it's better. I found it hard writing all my 3 Paragraphs. I liked it when Miss Panther said "It is AMAZING!"  I think I could make 4 paragraphs, Maybe.

Numeracy

I found it hard using Khan Academy to regroup decimals. I enjoyed it when I completed the Khan Academy Regrouping Decimals activity because they WERE REALLY HARD! I think I could improve my regrouping decimals before I do anything else!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.