Wednesday 1 May 2019

NBA playoffs

One of my hobby's are basketball, and the NBA Playoffs are a big event in the USA and Canada.

Image result for 2019 nba playoffs bracketThe NBA Playoffs started on the 14th of April. We are now in the second round. The Playoffs start at the first round with 8 teams from the Western Conference and the Eastern Conference, 16 in total. I was going for the OKC Thunder in the first round. But then they got knocked out by the Portland Trail Blazers, the score was 4-1. Because the Thunder got knocked out, I'll go for the Denver Nuggets who play the Trail Blazers. I'm predicting a score of 4-0. Yes a clean sweep. The format is the picture above. I am looking forward to the NBA Finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.