Tuesday 16 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey 2017-2018. Day 2, Activity 2

Day 2, Activity 2.

This activity involves your sporting heroes. Mine was really hard I have so many. These are my many sporting heroes.
  • Tim Bateman
  • Richie Mo'unga
  • Reiko Ioane
  • Colin De Grandhomme
  • Rafeal Nadal
But my real sporting hero is Ardie Savea. Here are my reasons why he is my sporting hero.

He plays my favourite sport, Rugby!
Image result for ardie savea try vs highlanders

He is the same position as me so I learn a lot from him from breakdown skills to effective tackling. 

He is a regular Hurricanes starting forward for the Hurricanes, All Blacks & the Wellington Lions. 

Ardie has 50 Hurricanes points, 20 All Blacks points & 80 Provincial points.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora William,

    I'm really happy to see that you have completed more activities for the Summer Learning Journey! It's great that you have gone through and chosen that activities that interest you and started with those. It looks like you are a big rugby fan! I really like the way you have added a photo of Ardie - look at him fly past the try line!

    Great work separating your ideas into paragraphs! I learnt so much about Ardie. He sounds like a valuable player to have on your team. If you could be part of the ultimate rugby team (with any rubgy players from any team), who would your perfect line up team include?

    You have done so well, William! I'm sure Allie is going to be very proud when she sees yor work. The Summer Learning Journey team can't wait to see what else you will blog. Keep up the great blogging!

    Noho ora mai,

    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emiely, thank you for the comment. My ultimate team is.
      1. Malcom Marx- South Africa
      2. Codie Tayor- NZ
      3. Ricci Riccetelli- NZ
      4. Scott Barrett- NZ
      5. Sam Whitelock- NZ
      6. Vaea Fifita- NZ
      7. Ardie Savea- NZ
      8. CJ Stander- Ireland
      9. TJ Perenara- NZ
      10. Beudean Barrett- NZ
      11. Reiko Ioane- NZ
      12- Stephen Donald- NZ
      13- Matheiou Bastaruet- France
      14- Waisake Naholo- NZ
      15- Liam Williams- Wales

      Thanks Will.

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Will,

      Thanks for your reply. I always enjoy hearing back from bloggers. :)

      Wow!! I think you would easily be able to win the Rugby World Cup with that line up!! I can't say I know all of those players, but I have heard of Sam Whitelock. He is a very strong and a larger player isn't he? What position does he play again?

      Noho ora mai,

      Emiely :)

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.