Wednesday 27 March 2019

Brunner Mine Site

On a chilly Monday morning our class made a 15 minute drive to the Brunner Mine Historic Site. The ladies at Shantytown gave a guided tour around. We did activities such as mimes, dressing up and a quiz about what happened on the 26 March 1896. Yesterday was the 123rd year since the mine blew up. 
I had a awesome time on Monday and I hope that other people enjoy the place

Top: Where Brunner Mine is located
Below: The still photo of our group. I am at the top entering the mine.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Will

    It sounds like you had a great day out at the mine, I love the black and white photo of your group all dressed up. What were the mimes about that you performed? Can you tell me something interesting that you learned while you were out there?

    Thanks
    Miss Power

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.