Friday 7 September 2018

Technology

Technology
This week at Technology we made Berry Muffins, made from Weet-Bix. I have no photo because I ate them all! Here is the recipe. They were very tasty and I recommend you should try making them this weekend.

  • 1 cup white flour
  • ¼ cup wholemeal flour
  • 1½ tsp baking powder
  • ½ tsp cinnamon
  • ½ cup castor sugar
  • 6 Weet-Bix, finely crushed
  • 1 cup raspberries, frozen
  • 1 cup blueberries, frozen
  • 1 egg, lightly beaten
  • 1 cup Soy milk
  • 3 tbs margarine, melted

  1. Sift flours, baking powder and cinnamon into a large bowl.
  2. Stir through sugar, crushed Weet-Bix and berries.
  3. Combine egg, Soy milk and margarine.
  4. Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring gently until just combined.
  5. Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin tins.
  6. Bake in a moderately hot oven, 190?C, for 30 minutes.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Will, Callum here. Were those muffins good because I had your ones. Also well done you are the best in Totara 3. Next time add some more. are you enjoying technology because I love it. See ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi William Its Kristian. Are you enjoying tech because I am not. Were the berry muffins good? Maybe next time you could have saved a bit to take a photo of it
    From Kristian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi William Its Kristian. Are you enjoying tech because I am not. Were the berry muffins good? Maybe next time you could have saved a bit to take a photo of it
    From Kristian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi will Franklin here. They are good instructions and I like how you added some humour with it. I didn't try those muffins but I had some slice and it was all right. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Will Zachy Boi here. I think I was away for this one. It looks good berry muffins are great.Mum makes some with cream cheese and peaches in the middle. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.