Monday 22 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey 2017-2018 Day 1 Activity 2

 Lord of the Rings
It cost 300 Million Dollars to produce the Lord of the Rings movies. Instead of producing movies, I would spend it on:
  • I would buy my own Island and name it Willopolis, population - unknown as I would invite all of my family and friends and those who need shelter.  It would be interesting to see who would come with me!
  • Next a mansion to go on Willopolis but also I would make sure that everyone on the island had somewhere to live and a job to do as well as being well fed.
  • A garage for all my fast cars - McLaren P1 and Tesla Model S
  • With all this money you might start not to exercise so I would make sure that people had bikes to stay fit, like an Intense Tracer and the Santa Cruz V10.
  • I would also have available a tennis court, a rugby pitch, a cricket ground all to be able to be used.
  • I would then save what I have left and donate it to the sport teams that I sponser eg. Crusaders, Canterbury Rugby and Blaketown Rugby team (my rugby team now!)

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Will,

    Wow! I am blown away by how much thought you have put into this activity! Willopois Island sounds like an amazing place! I really like how you have even offered to open your island to those without shelter. I think that is very thoughtful of you and I'm sure these people would be so grateful for your generous offer.

    Great thinking with the bikes! Biking on islands are a lot of fun too, a great idea of how to travel across the island, have fun AND stay fit.

    Of course you would want to sponsor a sports team! It wouldn't be Will, if sports or cars weren't involved - awesome!!

    It's great to see you have used bullet points to list your different ideas. Maybe your next step could be to draw and upload a picture of Willopolis Island. I would be so interested to know what was on the island and what your mansion would look like. If there is some free space, I'd be thrilled to visit Willopolis Island!

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Noho ora mai,

    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.