Friday 2 June 2017

Cross Country Reflection T2W5

-CROSS COUNTRY-

This week we had the Grey Main Annual Cross Country. We had to write all about the Cross Country, I came 1st, all because Callum slipped over and I over-took him. We go to the West Coast Cross Country. I wrote this.

4 Days ago was the Annual Grey Main Cross Country. I got 1st but it was neck and neck between Franklin and I, then I pushed, sprinted with the last gas I had. Callum slipped over on the last corner, so I over took him and I ran up the finish line to get 1st. The top 6 go to the West Coast Cross Country. The top 6 were: Me, Franklin, Callum, Oli, Kaleb W, Alex. That is your wrap of the Annual Grey Main Cross Country!

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Mika. I'm from Yaldhurst Model School. I like the picture that you picked and the amount of writing you did. Maybe you can pick some more photos of you in the cross country. From Mika

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.