Friday 17 June 2016

Week 7 reflection

Writing

I learnt about using LOTS of punctuation and using paragraphs. I found it recording my screencastify  because dads phone went off during it! I enjoyed the background music during my Screencastify.

Here is my video reading my Show not Tell after my slide.

I found it recording my screencastify because dads phone went off during it! I liked it when we chose background music for our screencastify. I enjoyed writing and recording it and I hope you enjoyed it




 

Numeracy







I enjoyed playing this game and I hope you do with this link. I found it hard using the left table to work it out. I liked it when it said "Your a decimaster!" to me when I completed it.


Word Work

paragraph with ALL my 10 words in it. I found it hard when I had to write all of my words in 1 paragraph but I managed. I enjoyed it all and I hope you enjoyed my paragraph. 


Reading


I liked it when I put in the image of the 2 " Lets eat Grandma's"! I found hard writing to the teacher about why to use punctuation. I reminds me of year 4 when I had the best punctuation!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.