Friday 27 May 2016

Week 4 reflection

WRITING/LITERACY
My writing this week was amazing Miss Panther saidI found it hard when I tried to write 240 words but got 234. I liked it when Miss Panther commented on my work. I think I could improve my wording in there!!!

This was my plan!!!

Miracle turns worldwide

Just yesterday in the remote place of Cameron's, on a cold and frosty morning, an amazing miracle happened at Mr Zuckerman’s barn. It was a web surprisingly saying “ SOME PIG” glistening in the morning dew and frost. Mr Zuckerman’s niece, Fern, was there.

Fern Arable said “The spider’s name was Charlotte and she looks after my pig because Wilbur does not want to be sliced into meat”. She also said.”He was friendless and needed some company so every afternoon and  after school Fern went to the barn and spent some time with Wilbur and Charlotte and the other wonderful talking animals (they don’t talk).

Mr Zuckerman’s assistant Lurvy Patrick was the first to the site of the writing and said.”I was shell shocked to see writing in an ordinary web and an ordinary barn with an ordinary spider!!!Mr Zuckerman said “I was poor to the brim and now because the web is there I earn thousands a week”.

He also said “ I see Chevy’s, Pontiac’s, Ford’s, GMC’S and busloads of tourists from all over the world every day wanting a look at the pig and the web. I is AMAZING to see a kind of awesome!!! The staff he has all say “If you do want to see the web for yourself please phone Mr Zuckerman on 7624987 or see us at 1367 Irish road !!!”

William England

Reporter.

 NUMERACY

This week my friend Franklin and I made a slide for Numeracy.
I like it when we made a video using Screencastify and my YouTube channel.I found it hard when I needed to do my Screencastify, but I managed. I could improve my speaking in the voice recorder.







WORD WORK

This is my word work this week.
I found it funny when my Dad commented 4 times on  1 drawing!!!
I found it hard when I had to think about my LAST sentence.
I liked it when I got courage from my Dad on my drawing. 





This week I went to West Coast Cross country and got 11th
This is the year 5 gang! We were at Kumara race course for the run. I thought it was a mud run because we had to run through cow poo and big blobs of mud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.