Friday 18 August 2017

T3W4 Reflection

Literacy


This week in literacy we have been doing rugby commentary, we watched a video about Damien McKenzie and his awesome smile when he kicks. Next time I could use better words and more words. Here is my script. Next week I should have my video up!









My Speech

This week I had my Oral Board Speech Exam. I got Highly Commended. Next time I could speak slower. This is my speech.





PrEP Profile

Part of PrEP is doing a letter for a job. I ran for CEO. This is my letter.


5 comments:

  1. Hi William, I like how you have made a goal for your next speech board competitions. I also like how you recognized how you could have improved your rugby commentary for literacy, this is great for your learning. Your letter is also impressive; great idea to mention your ambassador role.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Will this looks like a great speech that you have presented for your class and oral speach Kai Pai. Liam

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Will It's me Katelin wow this looks like a great speech. I like how you have kept it simple and used bullet points. great photos by the way Kia pai.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Will
    I really liked your speech and how you told us about what you need to go white water kayaking. I also got highly commended in my speech about swimming.

    I also really like your letter for PrEP and what you said you could do to get the job.

    Emil

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.