Friday 25 August 2017

Reflection Week 5

Reflection- Numeracy


In numeracy this week we were working on what we didn't get right in our diagnostic testing on maths buddy.  I chose to work on equivalent fractions. Next time I could take my time and work slowly. I hope you like what I learnt.





Literacy.
This week in literacy we have been discussing endangered animals. We then had to reflect on the statements on this anticipation chart before we read the text. This is mine. Next time I could explain endangered animals better.  Have a read of the statements and tell me if you disagree or agree.  I will tell you what I find out next week.


1 comment:

  1. William, I like how you have managed your time within numeracy and gone back to find out and learn more about equivalent fractions because that is where your diagnostic showed you needed some more work on. Wow! And you really improved, well done

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.