Tuesday 9 May 2017

Welcome to term 2

WELCOME TO TERM 2!

Hey, it's term 2 already! Over the holidays I went to 3 different places, Hanmer Springs, Christchurch and Timaru. I climbed the king of mountains, Te Kinga with my friend Callum. We did it in 5 hours and forty-two minutes. Although this term we have changed a few things in the class:
  • We have got a new behavior bingo
  • We have got a new teacher, Miss Reissmann
  • We are now doing power writing which is writing in our books quickly
Those are some of our changes!

I am so looking forward to this term
Comment below if you are looking forward to this term!


 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I am looking forward to this term!
    Looks like you had fun in your holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.