Friday 7 April 2017

Bonus Reflection Term 1 Week 1

Kids Literature Quiz 2017


Image result for kids literature quizThis week we had the West Coast kids Lit Quiz at Saint Patrick's School. My team was: Franklin, Keade, Ruby and I. Our team was a mix of year 6-7's Franklin and I were the year 6's and Keade and Ruby were the year 7's (We had no year 8's in our team). The results: We got last! There were 3 Grey Main teams and they got: 3rd to last, 2nd to last and last! St Patrick's won it. They prize was $1000 shared among them ($250 each) and then they go to Wellington for the NZ final. The quizmaster's name was Wayne Mills who is world famous! 

1 comment:

  1. I thought your team did really well Will, there certainly were some tricky questions that I couldn't even answer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.