Friday 5 August 2016

Week 1 Term 3 reflection

Topic

This week we were naming country's into continents. Our group found it hard naming Russia and  Turkey, there was others  that we struggled with. I liked it when we worked out Russia and Turkey. Can you work any others out, please comment and I will add them in!

  

My speech

This is my speech. I did my speech on my birthmark because no one in my class has one! I found it hard talking in front of  60 people! I enjoyed the feeling of my speech as it has Beauden Barrett and I and no one has really met him! I hope you enjoy my speech and leave a comment if it is good or bad!



Numeracy - fractions

This term we are learning about fractions. They are really hard and most of us are finding them hard. I found it hard teaching fractions on a slide. I liked it when I got help from Miss Panther. Hopefully you learn something from this slide.







Te reo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.