Friday 19 August 2016

Book Week 2016

Book Week 2016

Door display

Book week has been awesome this week. We have learnt a lot about books and it all started with our doors! Our doors (Our 2) looked amazing! We did Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. I made the lollipops and chocolate bars.  We also did the BFG as one of our doors. We had the giants potions and the the giants pants and boots! Our Oompa Loompa looked lonely so we gave it some company by making it our friend!

Book character

My book character was Bear Grylls from the Series "Mission survival" My class M2 was first! I had a lot of stage fright but then it got worst, the microphone made a "SCREECH" and hurt all of our ears! I spoke 3rd  and was REALLY SCARED! 

Wacky Thursday - Turbulent Thursday

We had an important thing on Wednesday so had to postponed "Wacky Wednesday" to Thursday. I didn't do anything for it but all my friends did. They put wrong shoes on and Plates in there hair. It was wacky! The teachers were wacky too!

The Golden Ticket!

We had to find 5 golden tickets (1 for each day) to find and Mamaku (Our class) found 1 of them! Well done Callum, Oliver and Kaine! We won books and the rest of them were Totara!

Buddy Reading

During Book Week we buddy read with Room 15! I read with my buddy Luke, we read "We need the sun" We had a very fun time with Luke and I hope to see him for mire reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.