Friday 8 April 2016

Camp Reflection

Earlier this week Mamaku 2 went to Fox Glacier for camp this is my Camp Reflection

One of the best things was spotlight. We were moving and yelling ”you see me rolling!!!” and DIDN’T get court. I sat on this really cool chair at the back of the school.


One other thing was the geography lesson by an ex geography teacher Mr England aka Andy (my dad) We all listened carefully as it could affect our learning.


Last thing (maybe) is geocaching with my group of Oliver, Trent, James and I and the parents Selina and dad. We ran and got lost because DAD got the coordinates wrong. I was soooo annoyed and I think my group was to.


Lucky LAST (maybe)  thing was finding Icicles as I put my feet in the freezing cold water saving it from his floating misery taking him out of the water. My feet felt like ice but I saved him and that was the best thing.


LAST THING!!!is having a challenge to see how long we can put our hand in for (WRIST DEEP) I was in the water for 3 minutes and 10 seconds. The winners were Oliver, Felix, Summer and I. I had so much fun!!!   


Thanks for making it so fun Miss Panther and the parents on camp !!!

Screenshot 2016-04-08 at 9.33.31 AM.png
This photo was taken at the view point close to lake Matheson with the whole class:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.